High School Summer Camp 2019
Houseboats is a long weekend where you’re surrounded by friends and get to experience Jesus in a radical way. We go to Lake Billy Chinook in central Oregon and enjoy the marvelous scenery by living on the water in a houseboat where we get to enjoy our time by having team activities, worshiping God, power boating, and swimming. The most enjoyable part of Houseboats is experiencing Jesus with your friends, so invite a friend who has never experienced Houseboats before and have a weekend you’ll never forget!
- Early bird price – $495 through May 31 (beginning June 1, $545)
- July 11, check in begins at 5:30am, buses depart at 6:00am
- Return to Northshore at 8:30pm on July 15
- Registration is closed
- If you would like to request a scholarship, please fill out this form
Other important details:
- Packing list and FAQ’s
- 2019-20 Medical Release Form
- Boat Waiver – this must be printed, signed and brought with you to check in
Would you like to help with Houseboats?